Will have the family keep their eyes peeled.
Be sure to check in regularly with the animal shelter (you can also take a lost dog poster up there). They're good about helping with that. Their number is 679-6750.
Was Pedro wearing a collar?
Hey Forum fans, I have a minature Schnauzer that was lost in the Bold Camp section of Pound, if any of you have seen him let me know, my daughter is having a time with this, as we all are, he is like one of the family. Goes by the name of "Pedro", he is about 25 lbs. little bit of brown, mostly gray and black. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Will have the family keep their eyes peeled.
Be sure to check in regularly with the animal shelter (you can also take a lost dog poster up there). They're good about helping with that. Their number is 679-6750.
Was Pedro wearing a collar?
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Found him, thanks to those that replied and read the post, he is now home safe and sound.
that is great news
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Bookmarks